Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Julio Iglesias and Miranda Rijnsburger New Babies

Julio IglesiasJulio Iglesias and his model girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger welcome a new baby on Saturday May 5th.

Miranda gave birth to a baby boy, Guillermo, shortly after 6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach. The baby boy weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz.

Confirming the good news, the singer posted a message on his Website, saying both mother and baby "are fine and in perfect health."

With the arrival of the newlyborn, Julio is now a father of eight. He and Miranda already have four children, they are Miguel Alejandro, Rodrigo, and twins Victoria and Cristina.

Meanwhile, Starpulse reported Julio Iglesias regrets having plastic surgery . He says, "It was the worst thing that I did in my life. I think plastic surgery is something you have to do in a very correct way, a very delicate way, because you can change your expressions.

However, the Latin lothario refuses to rule out further plastic surgery in the future, adding, "If you ask me if I would do it again, yes, I would do it again - but with a better surgeon!"

No comments: