Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Gisele Bundchen New Contract with French Fashion house Cacharel

After quit with Victoria's Secret Gisele Bundchen reported by contactmusic has signed a multi-million dollar deal to become the new face of cosmetic giant Cacharel's new fragrance Liberte (the French word for freedom). The news comes just a day after it was revealed Bunchen had parted company with lingerie company Victoria's Secret. Cacharel chose Bundchen because of her popularity in Europe, the Middle East, Japan and China. Alexander Keller, a spokesperson for Cacharel Perfumes Germany, says, "Gisele Bundchen embodies perfectly our fragrance Liberté.

She stands for the freedom and independence of young women." Bundchen adds, "I am so happy and so grateful that I am in a situation, where I can be myself, speak out openly, can do what is important to me and have the freedom to live my life in a way that I can be content with it. I think Liberte is a very strong word and a cool project. Everybody should work on being free. That should be everybody's mission for 2007: Work on being free!"

According to moldova.org Gisele Bundchen has reportedly signed a multi-million dollar deal to become a spokesmodel for French cosmetic company Cacharel for a campaign Cacharel's new fragrance in Europe, the Middle East, Japan and China. This post was Publish on date: 21 December 2006.


source | via

No comments: