Thursday, April 26, 2007

Halle Berry dressed up for the premiere of “Perfect Stranger” in Mexico

Halle Berry dressed up for the premiere of “Perfect Stranger” in MexicoI think it’s fine that Halle Berry dressed up like Barney for the premiere of “Perfect Stranger” in Mexico. I think her boobs peaking out of the top of the dress is the same as Barney’s tail peaking out of his costume too. And, I also think that it’s good for the kids to see. I don’t care what Halle wears or does for that matter. She’s hot. She can do no wrong in my book. I’ve practically forgotten that she was involved in a hit and run years back. Whatever. She could have killed the person she hit. She’s still on fire. You know what? Even though she was at the premiere of “Perfect Stranger” in Mexico, I wouldn’t care if she was remaking the hit late 80’s TV show, “Perfect Strangers.” She could have been Cousin Larry’s girlfriend. Makes no difference to me. Good for her. More Halle please. Thank you.



Related Blog


Halle Berry at Perfect Stranger Premiere

Halle Berry looking hot as usual at the Perfect Stranger premiere in Mexico. I wonder why shes wearing a dress that is baggy in the tummy?

'Perfect Stranger' Mexico City Premiere
Halle Berry at the 'Perfect Stranger' Mexico City red carpet premiere Thursday. I'm loving this simple little dress. Very haute. A fresher perspective of what's hot - Hollywood style.

No comments: